Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship You, my Father, for You’re great and Your greatness is unsearchable; You do as it pleases You, in heaven, on earth, in the seas and in the deep.
2. I adore You my Father, You’re the creator and the controller of all things; and You rule in the affairs of men.
3. Father, the heart of the king is in Your hands, and You turneth it to whithersoever You will.
4. Thank You Father, for the great privilege and honour to know You and to be connected with You.
5. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, turn the hearts of men in my favour and let me receive favour anywhere I turn to, in Jesus name.
7. Father, paralyse every power behind every storm and siege in my life and put an end to them, forever, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, use everything You have created, living and non living, to favour me, in Jesus name.
9. Father, give me the grace to do Your perfect will at all times, and let every obstacle and hindrance on my way, give way, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus name, I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).