Topic: Prayers For The Church
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:18
Read: Acts 2:46-47
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
RCCG Open Heaven 9th August 2021 Monday Message
1. Father, I thank You for all the pastors and missions across the world. Please Lord, help them to do Your will always.
2. Father, reveal our strengths and weaknesses in my local assembly and help us to make amends where necessary.
3. Father, please let Your Church never grow lukewarm. Let us never think that we don’t need You, Lord.
4. Father, on the last day, please let every member of my local assembly be amongst those who will walk with You in white robes, Lord.
5. Father, please don’t let the corruption of the world filter into Your Church. Lord, let the Church continue to stand strong and sure, even in the face of corruption.
6. Father, please restore the passion for missions in Your Church. Let the wind of revival that will take the gospel to the ends of the earth blow mightily in Your Church again, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, don’t let the devil entice Your children with money. Destroy poverty completely amongst Your children, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, whatever system the devil is creating in the world to kill the fire of Your Church, please Lord, let us rise above it and soar higher than the world systems, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, shut up forever, everyone in the Church who promotes the doctrine of the Nicolaitans – teaching Your people the wrong concept of grace. Let Your people not be deceived, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, whatever it takes Lord, please help Your Church to be spiritually rich. Let us store up treasures in heaven.
11. Father, please don’t let me or any member of Your Church experience the second death. Let us all make it to heaven in Jesus’ name.
12. Your special prayer request for your local assembly.
THANKSGIVING: Father, I thank You that Your Church is still standing strong and even growing. Thank You, Lord that the gates of hell have not been able to prevail over Your Church.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 39-40
HYMNAL: HYMN 4 – CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n,
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
RCCG Open Heaven 9th August 2021 Monday Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries